The Center for Interfaith Relations recently highlighted various nonprofits working to support women in need. As part of this month-long #CommonAction initiative, we collected items to benefit several of these organizations. Thanks to all who participated in the drive!
See below for a list of the nonprofits we highlighted. Click on their names to learn more about their missions and how you can help!
- Kristylove Foundation is a survivor-led, trauma-informed program that provides comprehensive services to women recovering from trafficking.
- Catholic Charities of Louisville‘s anti-human trafficking program, the Bakhita Empowerment Initiative, provides direct assistance and case management to survivors.
- The Center for Women and Families provides trauma-informed advocacy and support for individuals, families and communities affected by intimate partner violence and sexual assault.
- Family Scholar House serves disadvantaged residential and nonresidential single moms (and dads) and their children, with a focus on education as a primary path for ending the cycle of poverty.
- Thistle Farms, of Nashville, Tenn., is dedicated to healing, empowering and employing women survivors of trafficking, prostitution and addiction.